INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal
FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Splash-Proof Handheld Gimbal
FeiyuTech WG2X 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal
If you are a lover of photography and videography, you will be impressed by the quality and performance of GoPro cameras. The latest models of GoPro are a huge leap forward in action camera technology. The Hero 10, in particular, offers exceptional image quality and superb stabilization.
The GoPro Hero 10 is arguably one of the best action cameras ever. It allows you to capture moments in their full glory, and the fact that it’s small means you can take it anywhere. But if you want to make the most of your GoPro Hero 10, you’ll need a gimbal.
A gimbal helps to keep your GoPro Hero 10 steady while shooting, ensuring that you get high-quality videos without any blur or shakes.
Choosing the right gimbal stabilizer for your GoPro Hero 10 isn’t easy. There are many options, so knowing what to look for is essential. In this article, we’ll go through some of the best gimbals for GoPro Hero 10, so you can pick the best one for your needs.
Things To Consider While Choosing The Best Gimbals For The GoPro Hero 10 | Buying Guide
If you are a GoPro Hero 10 user, you must know the importance of using a gimbal. A gimbal is a device that helps stabilize your camera during motion and allows you to take smooth videos and pictures easily.
There are many different types of GoPro gimbals available in the market today. Some of them are good, while others are not so great. There are several factors that you need to consider before buying any product. These factors include:
1. Size: You may have to buy an accessory compatible with your GoPro, or else it might not fit into the mount properly at all times. So make sure that whatever accessory you get fits well onto your device before making any purchase decision!
2. The Weight Of The Gimbals: If you are planning on using your GoPro Hero 10 during activities such as motocross or snowboarding, then you will want a gimbal that is light enough so that it doesn’t add unnecessary weight to your helmet. Choosing a lightweight but strong device to support your action camera and keep it steady while filming is important. You don’t want your device falling off mid-ride or during the race!
3. Mounting Options: Another important factor is whether or not the gimbal supports different mounting options, like a suction cup or tripod mount. Suppose you plan to use your GoPro Hero 10 and other accessories like lights or microphones. In that case, it’s better to go for a model that supports multiple mounting options so that you don’t have to buy another mount separately.
4. Price: You should always try to get a high-quality product at an affordable price.
5. Battery Life: The battery life of a gimbal will determine how long you can use it before needing to recharge. If you plan on using your gimbal all day, look for one with long battery life.
6. Compatibility of Camera with Gimbal: Not all models have the same dimensions, so make sure you check this before investing in one particular model. This will help you save time, effort, and money as you won’t have to purchase another if yours does not fit into it.
7. Performance: Another thing that you should consider is performance. While looking for a good quality gimbal, make sure that it offers great performance for your GoPro Hero 10 and other action cameras so that there is no compromise on quality, even if it costs more than other models available in the market.
8. Ease Of Use: It should be easy to install on your camera and use without hassle. Some companies even provide different types of gimbals for different cameras, so check out what they offer before buying one.
9. Stability: If a gimbal does not have enough stability for your camera, then there will be no point because it will end up causing more problems than making things easier for you. So, when looking for a gimbal for your GoPro Hero 10, ensure it has a good level of stability so as not to cause any problems while using it.
Best Gimbal For GoPro Hero 10
Gimbals are a great way to add smooth cinematic-looking shots to your videos. They can be used while walking, running, or even biking. But the best gimbals for GoPro Hero 10 allow you to do all this without worrying about your camera slipping out of place.
Several kinds of gimbals are on the market today, but some stand out above the rest. And if you’re looking for a good gimbal for your GoPro Hero 10, here are some options you should consider:
1. INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal
GoPro series and other cameras
8.66 x 5.91 x 1.97 inches
The INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal is a must-have for any filmmaker and photographer. This handy device takes video footage from average to amazing, no matter what you’re shooting. You’ll get professional quality and the ultimate flexibility in shooting your subject.
Highly compatible with most GoPros, including the GoPro Hero 10, the INKEE Falcon 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizer is one of the most popular gimbals for GoPro users. The gimbal is very small, lightweight, and can be placed on any kind of camera. The gimbal has multiple modes for shooting, motion time-lapses, and a 360-degree horizontal panning range.
It is extremely easy to set up and use, taking up almost no space in your backpack. The vertical shooting mode will be a total catch for content creators. This model features a joystick to control the movement and framing of photos, as well as wireless Bluetooth 5.0 controls.
The INKEE Falcon Plus has the most robust build and can shoot in various modes. It features active stabilization, brushless motors, and a wide selection of shooting modes, including a 600-degree inception mode.
Features of INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal
- Three-axis Stabilization
- Wireless Control
- Vertical/Horizontal Shooting
- Multiple Modes
- Compatible with a variety of cameras
- Quick Installation
- Lock stabilizer modes
- Multifunctional shooting modes
- Easy Navigation at GoPro screen
- Can be used with media mod
- Wireless Bluetooth controls
- Lack water-splash protection
- Stabilization could be better
2. FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Splash-Proof Handheld Gimbal
3°/s ~ 150°/s
Tilting Angle: 360°
2°/s ~ 75°/s
The FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Splash-Proof Handheld Gimbal is a budget-friendly gimbal with great performance, stability, and functions. It is hard to beat the value this tiny gimbal delivers.
The FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Splash-Proof Handheld Gimbal is designed to capture smooth shots with your GoPro HERO 5, HERO 4 Black/Silver, or HERO Session.
The G6 features a splash-proof design for use in dusty or rainy conditions. Its compact form makes it easy to carry in your pocket or bag, and its 1/4″-20 mounting hole allows you to mount it on a tripod or monopod. A detachable hand grip provides extra security while shooting handheld.
The G6 offers up to 12 hours of use on a single charge of its included internal battery. The battery can be recharged using the USB cable and wall plug adapter. On the side of the gimbal is a 1/4″-20 mounting point for attaching it to a tripod or monopod. The gimbal also has an integrated cold shoe that enables you to mount an external microphone or light onto the handlebar of the gimbal.
FeiyuTech’s G6 Max is a multifunctional gimbal with 9 different shooting modes, including panorama, time-lapse, and underwater. A large, low-power OLED screen lets you choose your mode quickly. The G6 Max offers an excellent Magic Focus Ring that lets you control parameters like zoom/focus, three-axis rotation, ISO, white balance, and exposure with greater precision.
Features of FeiyuTech G6 Gimbal
- Designed for action cameras like the GoPro Hero series
- Dual module connection: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth.
- Easy to use: handgrip with integrated controls and OLED screen
- Wider footage: unlimited rotation of tilt and pan axes
- Splash-proof: it can be used in weather conditions such as rain.
- Helps in capturing better shots
- Allows you to move between different angles easily
- Excellent battery life
- A bit pricey for being a Gimbal Stabilizer
3. FeiyuTech WG2X 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal
Aluminum and ABS
1500mAh battery with 2.5-hour battery life
Yes, not suitable to be used in heavy rain or underwater.
Similar size as a GoPro and 135grams of maximum weight.
Angle of Rotation
Tilting: 360°, Rolling: 70°, Panning: 360°
Bluetooth & WiFi
The FeiyuTech WG2X 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal is a unique gimbal worn on the body or mounted on a tripod. The WG2X is a waterproof and dustproof gimbal that can be used in rain and snow, perfect for outdoor sports. It comes with an array of accessories, including a wrist strap, headband, helmet mount, and tripod.
The WG2X’s compact size makes it ideal for taking selfies with your smartphone or action camera, while its strong motors allow it to support up to 200 grams of weight. It’s smaller than similar handheld gimbals but still packs a lot of power.
The WG2X has a variety of modes for different shooting situations, including selfie mode for taking photos, an underslung mode for capturing smooth footage when moving the gimbal around, and panorama mode for taking 360-degree photos. The controls are easy to use and intuitive.
FeiyuTech has included a 1500mAh lithium-ion battery. The micro-USB port for charging is the same as that found in earlier models. The battery life is around two and a half hours with Wi-Fi on, but this can be extended to three hours with the Wi-Fi turned off. It takes two hours to charge up using a 5V charger.
Features of FeiyuTech WG2X 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal
- Supports GoPro Hero Series and similar-sized cameras
- GoPro HERO Session adapter included; optional Sony RX0 adapter supported
- Wearable and mountable 3-axis gimbal stabilizer
- 360° pan and tilt rotation, 70° roll angle rotation
- Auto-rotation mode with assignable travel route for video capture and time-lapse photography
- 2.5-hour built-in 1500mAh battery
- Splash-proof for misty and similar weather conditions
- Compact and lightweight
- Universal Mounting ¼ thread hole.
- Easy to use and store
- 3 shooting modes for every need
- Compatible with almost every action camera
- Not waterproof
- High charging time
4. Removu S1
Gimbal tilt angle
Gimbal rolling angle
Gimbal panning angle
The Removu S1 is one of the most versatile gimbals on the market, and it’s the perfect tool for gimbal-based filming.
The S1 is a brushless motorized stabilizer that keeps your camera steady when you walk, run, or ride over rough terrain. It’s easy to use and lets you create fluid movement shots that would otherwise be impossible to capture.
The S1 can hold a large range of cameras up to 2.2 pounds, including GoPro models and mirrorless cameras like the Sony a5100. It features three axes of stabilization and an ergonomic grip handle with intuitive controls. The handle is detachable and has a built-in rechargeable battery that powers the gimbal for up to 5 hours on a single charge.
The Removu S1 is a waterproof gimbal for GoPro cameras that comes with waterproof housing. It also has a remote control that lets you control all camera modes like video, photo, and time-lapse.
The gimbal has three operating modes: Pan Follow, All Locked, and All Follow.
When set to Pan Follow mode, the gimbal moves left and right with your body’s movements but stays locked in place when you tilt the camera up or down, making it easy to get smooth video footage of yourself.
All Locked mode keeps the camera fixed in place, no matter what direction you point it in.
And All Follow mode allows the camera to move freely in any direction, allowing you to walk or bike along while shooting smooth video footage of yourself.
Features of Removu S1
- Detachable, 2-prong mountable, remote-controllable gimbal
- Wireless remote control embedded into handle / removable
- 33 ft remote control distance
- Includes one rainproof housing and one frame housing for HERO4/3+/3
- Also supports the GoPro Hero series and Session via optional housings
- Water-resistant motors and body
- Brushless DC motors and rotary sensors
- 292° of tilt, 292° of pan, and 90° of roll motion
- 3-5 hour operating time with included battery
- Compatible with action cameras
- 3-Axis stabilizing gimbal
- Follow modes
- Remote Embedded into the handle
- 33 ft wireless remote control
- Distracting motor noise
- Slow follow mode
5. Zhiyun Crane-M2 3-Axis Gimbal
Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi, Type-C
¼-inch thread for extra gear mounting
The Zhiyun Crane-M2 3-Axis Gimbal for Compact Cameras is a motorized stabilizer that provides smooth motion for a wide range of compact cameras. The gimbal features a 3-axis design, which enables it to pan, tilt, and roll in response to your movements.
The product is well-designed and thought out; it doesn’t get in your way while trying to work and isn’t heavy. The controls are all within easy reach, even with a camera mounted. You can remove the handle and attach the gimbal directly to the tripod. The gimbal features a tiny monochrome OLED display for accessing its various settings and displaying which of the various shooting modes is currently in operation.
The Zhiyun Crane-M2 gimbal can be used with the GoPro Hero 10 to bypass the app for everything except firmware updates. The shooting modes and functions can be accessed directly using the gimbal’s controls, while advanced automated modes (motion timelapse, panorama, and so on) only work on smartphones.
Features of Zhiyun Crane-M2 3-Axis Gimbal
- 10.5-hour runtime on a built-in battery
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5
- PD fast charging
- Wired camera control, power
- ZY Play iOS/Android app
- Compact, more lightweight design for compact cameras, smartphones, and action cameras up to 2.2 lb.
- Special features such as time-lapse, panorama, and slow-motion capture
- One-button quick-release camera mounting system
- Scale marks and memory locks for balancing
- Mini tripod and other accessories included
- Built-in LED light with filter kit
- Touch control OLED panel
- Quick release mounting
- In-built LED light with filters
- Scale marks and axis lock
- A robust body with basic controls
- Creative shooting modes
- Lack durability
- Could not control GoPro with handle
What Are The Benefits Of The Best Gimbals For GoPro Hero 10?
The GoPro Hero 10 is a perfect camera; you can take it anywhere. However, the best way to ensure you always get the perfect shot is to use a gimbal. Here are some of the benefits of using a gimbal for your GoPro Hero 10:
1. Easier To Hold
The first benefit is that it will be easier to hold. Sometimes you want to take a selfie or do something like that, but it takes some time because you have to hold the camera while trying to get the right angle. With a gimbal, you only need to mount it on your hand and let it do its job.
2. You Can Use It Anywhere
Another benefit is that you can use it anywhere. You don’t have to worry about taking care of it because there won’t be any damage from water or dust as long as there is no rain or mud involved! This means you can take selfies on the beach or underwater without worrying about damaging your GoPro Hero 10!
A good GoPro gimbal will keep your camera stable and secure while you’re in motion. This means that even if you’re doing something crazy, like jumping out of a plane or riding down a waterfall, your camera won’t fall out of place or get damaged by bumps.
4. Easy Setup
Setting up a GoPro gimbal is easy as pie and takes only a couple of minutes. Just attach the handle to your camera, mount it onto the tripod, turn it on and let ‘er rip! You can also use them with other cameras, such as DSLRs and smartphones, as long as they have a standard 1/4-20 mount on top for attaching accessories like tripods or selfie sticks (if you want).
5. Better Quality Footage
Using a gimbal will help you get better-quality footage because it will stabilize your shots and reduce shakiness. This means you can capture smooth and stable footage when moving fast or riding on rough terrain.
Wearable Gimbals Vs. Handheld Gimbals
Determining which is right depends on your camera (GoPro or smartphone), how you plan to use your videos, and where you plan to shoot them.
The two main types of gimbals are wearable and handheld. The difference between the two is that one is designed to be mounted on your body, and the other can be held in your hands.
Wearable Gimbals – Small Talk
Wearable gimbals are what they sound like, for example, small, lightweight stabilizers that can be mounted to your body. You can wear them on your chest, head, or arm. The advantage is that you can move around freely without worrying about holding something steady.
There are a few things to consider before going with a wearable gimbal.
- First, these devices are usually smaller and less powerful than their handheld counterparts.
- Second, it’s a good idea to test the device in person before deciding on a particular model. If the device isn’t comfortable for you (or it’s uncomfortable for others), then it won’t matter how great the image quality is.
Handheld Gimbals – Small Talk
Handheld gimbals are a great way to capture your adventures. They stabilize your camera and, with some practice, can create beautifully smooth shots.
Gimbals are exactly what they sound like “a device that mounts on a tripod or other support and allows you to pan and tilt the camera smoothly”. They typically feature fluid drag mechanisms that help you move the camera smoothly but also allow you to make large adjustments quickly when needed.
Some gimbals come in full-sized studio versions with heavy cameras and long lenses, but there are also small, portable models that can be used on the go.
Finding the best gimbal for GoPro Hero 10 is easier than finding other camera accessories because most products are made to work with a GoPro Hero 10 camera. When buying a gimbal, there are several things you should take into consideration. One is to ensure the gimbal works smoothly with your GoPro and will not cause problems when setting it up.
INKEE Falcon Plus Gimbal
FeiyuTech G6 3-Axis Splash-Proof Handheld Gimbal
FeiyuTech WG2X 3-Axis Wearable Gimbal