Eufy cameras are renowned for their easy operation and high-quality video capture.
Eufy camera enables you to keep an eye on your house or place of business at any time, from anywhere.
However, it occasionally has technical faults that call for troubleshooting, just like any other electrical gadget.
You are not alone if your device displayed a “No Response” or comparable error message.
By verifying compatibility, updating system firmware, and re-adding the camera, you can fix a Eufy camera that isn’t working with HomeKit.
Why A Eufy Camera Doesn’t Work In HomeKit
You must first figure out why a Eufy camera won’t function with HomeKit before you can troubleshoot your gadgets.
A variety of factors could cause the failure of a Eufy security camera to connect to HomeKit:
- Outdated Firmware
- Improper Configuration
- Incompatible Camera Model
- Disconnected wifi Network
One of these four causes is usually the cause of the error notice on HomeKit.
When looking for the source of the problem, you should first determine whether the Eufy camera or the HomeKit causes it.
While the issue may be a Eufy camera fault, the remedy could be as simple as logging into your iCloud account.
Troubleshooting may take some time, but the answer will restore your system’s functionality.
How To Fix A Eufy Camera Not Connecting To HomeKit
To fix your Eufy camera not connecting to HomeKit, try the following solutions.
1. Check the Compatibility of the Eufy Camera
If your Eufy camera cannot connect to HomeKit, you should check your system’s compatibility.
Because HomeKit is incompatible with almost all Eufy camera models (except for a few), you should double-check that you have a suitable choice.
The Eufy cameras listed below are compatible with HomeKit:
- Eufy Indoor Cam 2K
- EufyCam 2 Pro
- Indoor Pan and Tilt Camera Models
2. Update System Fireware If Outdated
If your Eufy camera does not operate with HomeKit, it could be due to out-of-date firmware. The HomeKit app requires a specific operating system to function properly.
Furthermore, the Eufy cameras should have the most recent firmware to avoid any setting issues.
Check the System Version settings in the eufy security app to see if your devices have been updated.
3. Add Camera To Eufy Security App
Connect your Eufy camera to the eufy security app first, then to the HomeKit app. You will need the correct app to attach the camera.
You can connect your Device to the app after logging in or making an account with Eufy.
When connecting your camera to the eufy security app, complete all the steps for a successful configuration.
Follow these steps to add your camera to the Eufy app:
- Access your Eufy account.
- Navigate to the device page and select Add Device.
- Choose your camera model.
- Select the system’s base station.
- On the camera, press the Sync button.
- Please wait for the system to configure itself by tapping Next.
After successfully connecting your camera to the Eufy app, you may connect it to HomeKit. The HomeKit settings will also be simple, and your cameras will be reconnected.
How Do I Get Eufy To Work With Homekit? Troubleshooting Eufy Camera
Try these troubleshooting tips for Eufy Camera if it is not connecting to HomeKit.
1. Eufy Camera Not Connecting To Wifi
If your Eufy camera is not connecting to wifi, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check to see if the camera is within the wifi range.
- Check that the wifi password you entered is correct.
- Restart the camera as well as the router.
- Check that the router is not interfering with the camera’s connection.
2. Eufy Camera Disconnects From Wifi Frequently
If your Eufy camera regularly disconnects from wifi, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Examine the wifi signal strength in the vicinity of the camera.
- To improve the signal, move the camera closer to the router.
- Reset the camera and reconfigure the wifi settings if necessary.
3. Eufy Camera Not Recording Or Streaming Video
If your Eufy camera is not recording or streaming video, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Check that the camera is turned on and has a reliable internet connection.
- Check that the camera’s storage capacity needs to be filled.
- Restart both the camera and the router.
- Make sure the camera’s firmware is up to date.
4. Eufy Camera’s Video Quality Is Poor
If the video quality on your Eufy camera is poor or unclear, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- With a delicate cloth, clean the camera lens.
- Check that the camera’s placement has appropriate lighting.
- Change the focus and zoom settings of your camera.
5. Eufy Camera’s Motion Detection not Working
If the Eufy camera’s motion detection is not working, try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Examine the sensitivity settings on your camera.
- Check that there are no obstacles in the way of the camera’s view.
- Resetting the camera and changing the motion detection settings are two options.
How To Reset The Eufy Camera?
If you’ve done every step in the eufy troubleshooting guide and are still having problems, it’s time to reset your eufy camera.
Resetting your Eufy camera will assist you in resolving a variety of difficulties. It will assist you in gaining access to a gadget that is as excellent as a new one.
If you want to know how to reset your Eufy camera, here are some steps you can take:
- Find the Sync button on the top of your Eufy Camera.
- For 10 seconds, press and hold the camera. Allow the camera to reboot itself by releasing the button.
Finally, the Eufy camera is an effective and dependable home security equipment that may provide you peace of mind.
However, technological issues can emerge occasionally, and knowing how to troubleshoot them is essential.
Following the methods given in this article, you can quickly troubleshoot any Eufy camera issues and return to monitoring your home or business.
You May Also Like!
- Geeni Camera Won’t Scan QR Code | Free 10 Fixes
- How To Improve Night Vision On Security Cameras?
- Do Blink Security Cameras Work With Ring?
- Do Ring Cameras Record All The Time?
- Can You View Wyze Cam on TV?
- Can Security Cameras Be Jammed?
- Can Arlo Cameras Be Hacked?
- How to Use Mini DV Player on Canon CA920 Camera?